Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years

Looking back on 2012 I realized that I have changed a lot. One thing that I realized was that in school I started to slack off in school more in 8th grade than in 7th grade but I soon fixed that problem. Also, i realized that I am more capable of doing the tasks my parents give me like building a shelf for the basement. Also, my parents trust me more with important thing that we do around the house and let me help more.

I am anti-resolution because I believe it is a waste of time. I think it is a waste of time because a lot of the time when I think about doing things differently I tend to do the same things as before because it has become a habit for me. So if I made New Years resolution I would end up not doing as it says so it would be a waste of time. So that is why I am anti-resolution.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment