Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Learing Styles

   From the tests I found out that I am at Concrete Random thinker and a Bodily-Kinestheitc person. The scores on the test matched me exactly. What I take way form the test is that I am the best I can be. this knowledge could help me a lot in school. For one I learned that I am a concrete random thinker so that means I am creative and curious about the world and the things around me.

   Three people that I admire the most are my Mom, my Dad and Albert Einstein. By the information that I know now I would say that my Mom is a concrete sequential person, my dad is a concrete sequential thinker like my mom, and Albert Einstein I would say is a concrete random thinker because he took risks and was very curious about the field of science that he worked in.  

    I read that both Ross and Emily are concrete random thinkers which really cool because having creativity; to me, is the most important thing next to doing well in school. Being creative shows that you are not afraid to be laughed at or be put down about your thoughts and ideas. 


1 comment:

  1. I love your last paragraph, Taher! It makes me so happy to see that you see the value in creativity and that yes, it involves taking risks.

    ReplyDelete